In our December 2018 newsletter, we selected three particular areas of CDI’s ministry to highlight. We highlighted the Myanmar training/discipleship initiatives that Dr Peter Ma-na-ling will be hosting in March and October of this year. We also highlighted the upcoming April training/discipleship initiatives both in Dimapur, Nagaland, India with Pastor Routsang Hmar and then in June with Pastor David Akondowe in Tanzania and Malawi. We asked that you would partner with us, asking for God’s multiple blessings to be upon these endeavors. We continue to have several ministry partner opportunities for you—opportunities of faithful prayer, financial assistance and even in the active participation of future training initiatives.
- That the pastoral students will have an open heart to what the instructors will be sharing.
- That their families will be safe and that someone will be willing to look after them.
- For the safety of the pastoral students and CDI instructors as they travel to and from the training sessions.
- For the Holy Spirit’s leading of our CDI instructors as they prepare for and conduct their sessions.
- Travel expenses for two US CDI instructors – $2,000 each ($10,000 total)
- Food expenses for two US CDI instructors – $30.00 per day ($1,000 total)
- Housing expenses for two CDI instructors – $50.00 per day ($1,650 total)
We are praying for a few additional key individuals to join us to assist in providing this needed training, covering a broad spectrum of subjects as noted below:
- Evangelism and Discipleship
- Family & Marriage Counseling
- Leadership & Management of the Church (Eldership)
- Administrative Skills
- Leadership Ministries
- Business Administration
- Homiletics & Contextualization
- The Holy Spirit and The Church
- Corporate Prayer
If you feel led of the Lord to assist us in any of the above areas of ministry, please contact me at 864-915-2083 or at email@example.com