Over the past few months, we have invested a great deal of time in strengthening relationships with our national discipleship partners all over the world. We continue to be so encouraged by their testimonies of faith and gospel advance in difficult places.
Today, we invite you to support CDI with a gift to strengthen and expand our international ministry. Consider a few examples of immediate CDI ministry opportunities:
- Our national discipleship partner in Sierra Leone mentors prison and police chaplains with CDI discipleship materials. Our copier is in immediate need of repair in order to continue to reproduce and distribute lessons.
- Our national discipleship partner in northern India is raising funds to complete construction on a center which will enable CDI to evangelize and disciple more people in a rural area.
- Our national discipleship partner in Singapore is seeking more reliable transportation to travel to Myanmar as we establish new points of ministry and train additional CDI leaders.
- Our national discipleship partner in southern India needs financial support to supplement food and housing for CDI students training for the ministry.
- Our national discipleship partner in Tanzania regularly trains pastors and Christian leaders in rural villages (picture above). We need immediate help to secure additional Bibles and locally print CDI discipleship materials.
CDI has dozens of other partners in unique places where we have unique discipleship opportunities. If you missed our last newsletter, take a moment to view these video updates from our national discipleship partners in Tanzania and Singapore.
We know you have many options to give. Your gift – no matter how large or how small – will greatly assist CDI as we continue to encourage and empower our national discipleship partners in the work of the Great Commission. Thank you for partnering with us as we advance the gospel!